Audience data is at the heart of our digital marketing and branding strategy here at weblify Media. We collect and analyse large volumes of data from different digital touchpoints to develop actionable insights and a data-driven marketing strategy. We help you answer key questions, including:
- KPIs – What does success look like? What should you be tracking and measuring to evaluate digital performance and Return on Investment (ROI)?
- Audience/Persona – Who are your target audiences and where do they hang-out on various digital platforms? What are their needs and behaviours?
- Competitors – Who are your competitors? How can you use digital marketing to get ahead of the competition?
- Channel mix – What is the best digital media channel mix to ensure an effective and cost-efficient result that aligns with business objectives and KPIs? How do you map different media channels with the consumer decision journey? What is your optimal paid, earned and owned media budget?
- Content – What content should you develop? Do you have enough content to attract and engage with the right audience? How can you use audience data and insights to develop content and customer messaging?
- Roadmap – How do you implement your digital marketing strategy for an ongoing success? What does a short-term and a long-term plan look like? What is the best way to govern a digital roadmap?
We provide our clients with a bespoke digital marketing strategy that solves a set of business challenges. Our senior digital marketing experts will work with you to pinpoint opportunity in your industry sector.
With a wealth of experience in travel, finance, consumer packaged goods, retail, fashion, property, charity and education, we can help your business develop and attain its goals with a sound digital marketing strategy.